Often Ignored, Recognize Symptoms of a Heart Attack in Women
But that does not mean these symptoms do not occur in women, it's just that some signs do not appear or are often ignored.
"Although men and women can experience chest pressure that feels like an elephant sitting on it, women can experience a heart attack without chest pain," medical director of Women's Health, New York, Nieca Goldberg, MD, quoted the American Heart Association.
The following symptoms of heart attacks in women are often misunderstood.
1. Missing chest pain arises.
2. Pain or discomfort in the arms, back, neck, or jaw.
3. Shortness of breath with or without chest pain.
4. Cold sweat, nausea, or dizziness
5. Stomach aches whose symptoms are similar to stomach pain
6. Fatigue. Some women who experience heart attacks feel very tired even if they just sit and do not move.
But it must be remembered, not all women experience all of these symptoms at once. If you feel chest discomfort, especially if you have one or two other symptoms, see a doctor immediately.